What is a website?benefits of having a website………..
A Web site is a web page consisting of one or more related web pages that can be stored on a computer connected to the Internet. The Web site has a unique name. A webpage is a document created with HTML.benefits of having a website.What is a website?
A Web site is a web page consisting of one or more related web pages that can be stored on a computer connected to the Internet. The Web site has a unique name. A webpage is a document created with HTML.
According to the Oxford Dictionary, the web site is – “A location connected to the internet that maintains one or more webpage.”
Any large computer connected to the Internet, called a server, can be placed on the Internet for a fixed amount of money. The server on which the webpage is placed on the Internet has a unique address, called a URL (URL: Uniform Resource Locator) or web address.
And to access a website on the Internet you have to go through the following 2 tasks:
1. You must register a domain name .According to the preferred plans and packages, good quality web hosting should be purchased.
2. After all, the website has to be designed.
Website preview on devices…… What is a Web Page?
A website has several webpages or pages. A webpage or page is basically an html document that is transferred from the web server to the Internet user’s web browser via the http protocol. And all these open websites are collectively called “WWW” (World Wide Web or World Wide).
The development and use of technology is increasing as the days go by. So in addition to social media, the use of internet for business activities is increasing. Every business organization is publishing their products and services through a website. As a result, they are getting various benefits including expanding their business through the website. Keeping these points in mind, the following 3 important advantages of having a website are discussed below:
The 3 main advantages of having a website:
- Any business organization can use their website to expand their business at very low cost.
- Anyone can view the information published on the website at any time from anywhere.
- Instant information can be published on the website through certain processes.
- There is a lot more work to be done including adding text, audio, video, static images, animations, etc. to the website.
- The required information (eg various pictures, audio, video, pdf files) can be downloaded from the website.
- Generally, attractive and user-friendly websites can be created at a much lower cost than print media.
- Big corporations and financial institutions use the website as an important medium for their business transactions and acquaintances internationally.
- With a website, quickly and easily any business is getting to know people and build confidence.
- Having different government websites allows us to easily collect and find the information we need. For example, the results of various public examinations, information on land or land-deposit, recruitment notice etc.
- Today, big e-commerce sites like Amazon, Aliexpress, and Ebay have been established because of the use of the website and people are making a lot of money today by building niches through affiliation.
read more …………….click hare
support us ………………click hare