You can recharge the prepaid connections of other users and earn a commission in return through JioPos App.
Jio has launched an application called jio pos lite in play store. Anyone can register or sign up in this app and become a retail partner with Jio to recharge prepaid phones of other Jio users as a medium to earn money. Because of Lockdown jio announce that there no need any physical or hard copy of documents verification for registering in this app.
After partnering with Jio on JioPOS, a user can recharge the prepaid connections of other users and earn a commission in return. While the facility to recharge other connections is available on MyJio app, it doesn’t give one a commission. The JioPOS app, on the other hand, offers a commission of 4.16% to Jio’s Recharge Partners. The app also allows the user to check their earnings and their transactions in the last 20 days.
Process of becoming Jio Recharge Partner
- Download the jio pos lite app from Google play store
- Open and click on sign up
- Enter email address and mobile number
- An OTP will send to given number
- Verify OTP
- After verifying otp Enter Full Name and sign up
- It can take upto 10 minutes to verify your Details
- You will receive a sms when your account is ready
- Just login in Jio Pos lite apps and Create your mPin
- Complete now load balance, do Recharge and Earn Monye
After every Rs 100 is spent via the app, the user gets a commission of 4.166 rs.