Want to remove facebook account without a password? sound may difficult to delete your facebook account if you dont have password or forgotten your Email or mobile number, but lets figure out some of the simple steps to remove your account permanently.
How to delete Facebook account permanently?
Also, how can I disable my Facebook account permanently?
- Login into the account which you want to delete
- Click on More options (3 line) at the top right corner
- Scroll down and click on Settings
- Scroll down and click on Account Ownership And Control
- Click on Deactivation and Deletion
- Select Delete Account
- Click on Continue to Account Deletion and Select Delete
- Enter your password to confirm that it’s you
- Your account will removed permanently within 30 days.
How to Cancel Facebook account deletion?
Within 30 days of request Facebook account deletion you can cancel your account deletion. After 30 days, your account and your information will be permanently deleted, then you won’t be able to recover your information.
- Log into your Facebook account within 30 days of deleting your account.
- Click Cancel Deletion.
What happens if you permanently delete your Facebook account?
- You won’t be restore your account.
- Your photos, posts, videos, and everything you have added will be permanently deleted. You won’t recover anything you have added.
- You couldn’t use Facebook Messenger.
- You couldn’t use Facebook Login for other apps you may have signed up for with your Facebook account, like Spotify, PUBG. You need to contact the apps and websites to recover those accounts.
- Some information, messages you sent to your friends, may still be visible to them after you delete your account. Copies of messages you have sent are stored in your friends’ inboxes.