Alright So, I just bought a new domain now what to do next? Should I purchase hosting for parking this domain let’s know How to set up next for my website, let’s understand what we have to do after purchasing a new domain?
A question wisely asked by the peoples who don’t know what to do next, since I started my blog journey I realised that thousand of peoples are still searching for this type of questions. So in this article, I will explain to you what you have to do next.
Some of the common questions are asked by everyone
I bought a domain now what
- What is domain how to use it for website?
This is a very common subject for a beginner, The domain is a name of your website which will help you to recognise your website or blog. well let's understand by an example, you bought a dog and then you suggest his name for your dog.
- How to setup a new domain?
If you want to set up your first domain, then you have to access your Cpanel area, where you can find add a domain option before adding it to mean you must
It depends on both conditions, after selecting your website topic else targeting a micro niche. Let’s move on the main steps after bought a new domain.
How to Setup a new domain?
- Go for the hosting provider. I will recommend merahost.org
- if you haven’t bought hosting then select Web hosting
- Select Hosting plan according to your budget I will recommend starter first three month
- After updating your DNS in your domain registrar where you register your domain, select I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers
- Fill your domain name you just bought from domain registrar.
This simple step Teaches Up How You Can Set Up Your domain for your website, hope you will understand how to setup domain after purchasing from a domain registrar. There are the best domain providers where you can register your first domain at the very low and cheapest price.
Here is the Bonus Tips
If you are new in blogging, we always suggest you write content on low competition keywords, It is very important to have a rank of your site.
- Always try to focus on micro niche or long tail keywords
- Build a list of your competitors
Alright so if you know about how to setup your website on your hosting then lets know how you can buy a cheapest hosting in India, I will suggest Merahost because if you are a beginner then you don’t need to spend a lot of money in the startup of your website. Click below to choose your hosting plan
If you are a new blogger or wants to know some more about related to this article we highly recommend you to comment below with your website URL, we will try to best respond very soon.