Suffering from Deindexed? Last time i saw my web pages are dropping Sharpley, I’m trying to fix this issues and listed process here, Lets know what i did for re-index my articles on google results first page,
Why do you repeat “disappear from index ⇒ restore by sending URL index ⇒ disappear again”?
- 1 Why do you repeat “disappear from index ⇒ restore by sending URL index ⇒ disappear again”?
- 2 “There is a page at the boundary of the quality threshold“
- 3 Improve quality if you repeat “disappear from index ⇒ restore by submitting index into URL inspection Tool”
Have you ever had the following experience?
- The indexed page disappears from Google search results
- Index URLs from the Search Console by URL inspection tool
- Return to index (Re-position again in results)
- Will disappear again (after some time)
- Repeat 1 to 4
One possible reason is content quality issues.
If any page of the website gets blown away from the results, we always go through this process. Right? we tried thousand times on indiaztech.com, :p
“There is a page at the boundary of the quality threshold“
Google’s Gary Illyes posted on Twitter:
Q. Site pages are repeatedly disappearing from search. But it reappears when I index from Webmaster Tools (Search Console). Why?
A. The page is very close to the quality threshold that Google doesn’t index below, and is likely to be barely above that threshold.
If Google discovers a new URL, the page may drop out of the index. However, at that time, you can temporarily breathe new life by manually sending it to the index.
Improve quality if you repeat “disappear from index ⇒ restore by submitting index into URL inspection Tool”
Google does not crawl or index every page it finds. there are various reasons.
It can be a technical issue that interferes with crawling or indexing, it can be considered duplicate content, or it can be a quality issue as Gary pointed out.
The trouble that the indexed page disappears from the search results, and when I index it from the URL inspection tool, it returns to the original, but disappears again after a while is often posted to the help community of Search Central .
At the beginning, I mentioned the following symptoms.
- The indexed page disappears
- Index URLs from the Search Console URL inspection tool
- Return to index
- Will disappear again
- Repeat 1 to 4
It’s not that it isn’t completely indexed like this, but if it appears and disappears repeatedly, it seems better to suspect that the quality is low.
It is not normal for the index to not be indexed without manually indexing.
Links from existing pages and sitemaps usually automatically index new pages.