If you notice someone stealing your work and putting it online without your permission then you might be do something to deindex their web page or step a hard penalty. However, there is way to report in google to do this, here you can use Google’s spam complaint form to kick of their butt and out by google index,
Sometimes google temporally removed their webpage from Google’s search engine index. If still their pages are visible in results then what to do? here are some more steps to do hard report for their domain, just read this article to do this …
10 Steps for Report Plagiarism to Google
- Use either PlagiarismChecker.com or Google to do a Google search for the plagiarized material. Keep the search results page open.
- Find the Google search box at the top of the search results page. Click inside the box and hit control-A to select all of the text. Hit control-C to copy the text to the clipboard.
- Go to Google’s spam report form and paste the copied text into the box labeled, “Exact query that shows a problem.”
- Go back to the search results page and copy the text from the address bar. This is the line that starts with “http://”
- Go to the spam report form and paste the copied text into the box labeled, “Resulting Google page that shows problem”.
- Go back to the search results page and click on the search result that shows plagiarism of your work.
- Copy the text from the address bar. This is the line that starts with “http://”.
- Go to the spam report form and paste the copied text into the box labeled, “The specific web page or site that is misbehaving.”
- In the “Additional Details” box, write a short description of your problem to Google. Make it clear that you are describing an instance of plagiarism.
- Click the Submit button.
For more in depths Kindly Check report cheater page.
If you’ve found more than one Web page plagiarizing your work, submit spam report forms for all of the problem pages.
If you’re really serious, you can report copyright infringement by sending Google a written letter. It might be a good idea to talk to a lawyer before doing this, though. Plagiarism and copyright infringement are not the same thing. Google’s instructions state that “you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.”
“In cases where Google perceives the possibility that someone is attempting to show duplicate content with the intention of manipulating their rankings and cheating users, the website’s positions can be affected negatively, or the website could be removed entirely from Google’s index, in which case it will no longer appear in the search results whatsoever.” -– Google
Removing Content From Google
Let Google know about original content, using its tool for submitting a legal request.
Follow simple steps shown on Humanlevel.com/seo-posts/how-to-report-plagiarised-content-on-google.html
Most of sites are using RSS Feeds on WordPress for copy your content such as Filmyone.com, rexoxer.in etc
If you are also worried about your content theft or someone publishing your content please comment your opinion, I’ll send you some tips to get them down from results.