1. Best Camera
2. Best Security
3. Long day Battery Life
4. Touch ID improved
5. Its an iPhone after all . ?
6. Best Night-mode support
7. Best Processors A13 Bionic Chip
1. The display could have been OLED at this price but it doesn’t matter. This retina LCD is really awesome.
2. Slightly bulky and weighty – if u r shifting from iPhone 7 or 8
3. Thick bezels
See if you are planning to buy iPhone 11. I will say. Yes.
But there are some plans I just want to disclose before you buy.
1) If you are an existing iPhone X/XS/XS Max/ XR user, better you guys do not think it to buy. You guys have more or less better gadgets.
2) If you are an android user and planning to buy a premium phone. I will suggest them to please buy the iPhone instead of buying an Android. I bet you will never go back to android after using IOS.
Now I want to share my 2-month experience with iPhone 11.
1) Battery backup is 19 hours as I used it for 1 week.
2) Mind-blowing Camera. Best is slow motion.
3) Very Handy. And look premium. If you have huge money then please go for Pro max.
4) The display is more or less good. Worth it because it is not Premium display and you are not paying for 11 Pro max.
5) You will love the sound when your phone is ringing.
6) The front camera is awesome and must try slow-motion selfie. That’s it. Should provide Fast Charging.
iPhone 11 Features, Specifications
- Battery super
- Camera ultimate
- Look wise stylish
- Performance good
- Overall Excellent