1. How much ayushmann khurrana charge for a movie? Although Ayushmann Khurrana charges different prices for each movie, but his average film charge is Rs 25 crores.
2. Ayushmann Khurrana started his career with the upcoming reality show Roadies 2 on MTV. He was the winner of season 2.
3. Ayushmann tried his hand at radio and got his first job as a radio jockey. He used to do a show called 'Big Chai- Maan Na Maan Main Tera Ayushmann' for BIG FM in Delhi.
6. Ayushmann is also a very good singer and songwriter. He not only wrote the song 'Pani Da Rang' in his first film 'Vicky Donor' but also sang it himself.
7. He married his childhood friend Tahira Kashyap in the year 2011. Both have two children, son Virajveer (2 January 2012) and daughter Varushka (21 April 2014).
8. After the film 'Vicky Donor', Ayushmann released the solo album 'O Heeriye' in the year 2013. After this, 'Mitti Di Khushboo' was launched in 2014 and 'Yahi Hoon Main' in 2015.
9. AAyushmann Khurrana did love marriage, and it is believed that when Ayushmann asked Tahira to marry him, he provided an interesting response.
10. When Tahira asked Ayushmann what do you want to do. On this Ayushmann had said actor. Tahira laughed after hearing the answer and challenged him by saying yes for marriageer